Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Manic Monday - Exercise the first....

The challenge: make a resume.

Easy enough, right? I've done it a million times before. Find the job, tailor the resume to highlight my relevant experience, qualifications and skills for the position.  No sweat.  Here's the catch: the position I am applying for with this resume is "Wife."

The purpose: personal inventory.

What do I bring to the table? What are my assets? My transferrable skills?  What is my related education?  I've also encouraged my cousin (another 30-year old, gorgeous, educated single woman) to participate in this challenge with me.  Feel free to join in the fun - I'd love to hear how the process goes for others.

I'll post my resume here by the end of the week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment